Initially, dribbling was not a large part of the game. Players would catch the ball, be allowed a few steps to slow down, stop, and then throw the ball from that spot. Once the modern basketball was invented in the 1950s, dribbling became a crucial part of the game.
Nike and Champion Future Logo T-Shirts
Orders can be returned or exchanged for any reason within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Delivered within 7-10 Days
- Orders are processed Monday-Friday (excluding holidays).
- Orders placed after the cutoff time are processed and shipped the next business day.
- Orders are not delivered on Sundays or holidays.
- Pick ups scheduled in advance